Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Full Moon in Scorpio May 5 2012


The full moon this month is in Scorpio on May 5, 2012 at 11:36 pm EDT. The Sun is in Taurus, the Moon is in Scorpio, reminding us to reflect on what we value and what we must change to become more of our authentic selves. The sign of Taurus relates to money, values, resources, our sense of self-worth, our bodies and Mother Earth. The sign of Scorpio relates to feelings, truth, trust, and transformation. This full Moon asks us to ponder the questions, What is my truth? What do I really need to create a healthy sense of self-worth? What is the truth of my feelings and what are these feelings telling me? How do I learn to trust myself, so that I can then trust others? This full Moon in Scorpio highlights how we misuse our resources and the resources of Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment